My name is Fabienne and I founded C’est Fab. I hold a teaching certificate in French and English and I studied European Studies at the University of Amsterdam. I worked as an international marketer for multinationals in Paris and Amsterdam and ran a marketing and communication agency specialized in the target group children and young people. As a strategist, I developed marketing and advertising campaigns together with creative teams and advised companies on their communication and marketing in the Netherlands and France.
I am bilingual French – Dutch and have lived, studied and worked in both language areas for many years. Language is my specialty and passion. I wrote the marketing book for Kids Communicatie for Adformatie. In 2021 I published the book: Samenwerken in het Frans (Working together in French). Fabienne helps clients from a wide range of industries, from the legal profession to construction and from government to hospitality.
After this course:
- You will speak and understand Dutch much better
- You will be more confident in conversations with Dutch speakers
- You will improve your writing skills
- If necessary, you are better prepared for the NT2 integration exam
- The aim is to reach one level higher up in the CEFR for languages
- You will know all about Dutch culture and how to respond to the cultural differences
Fill in the form below and I will reach out to you with more information about the course, when it starts and how you can apply. I look forward to speaking with you!
Fill in the form below to get in contact with me!
Learn a foreign language
Exciting and challenging